Sometimes the work allows you not to thin the printout. Then you can use thin writing paper. I pre-worked it with brewed coffee for a coffee shade. Such coasters can be a nice souvenir to a colleague, teacher, doctor.
- Apply coffee on paper. Dry.
- Iron it.
- Apply acrylic primer on a plywood. Dry. Process with sandpaper.
- Glue the printout on each side according to file method. Dry each side. Process with sandpaper.
- Cover each side with acrylic lacquer. Dry.
- Apply brown + black acrylic paint to the edges with the addition of a retarder drying paint. Dry.
- Rub the edges delicately.
- Spray diluted acrylic paint.
- Cover the work with mat varnish.
The work is quite simple. Do not forget to dry well at each stage of the work. In the video you can see all the stages of work.