This tutorial is about creating a simple purse. There will be 6 sections for cards and 2 pockets behind them. The model is popular, there are numerous variations of it. I'll show you the simpliest option.
The website rejects a pdf document and asks to put it in one jpeg file, so sorry about that.
I use Shell Cordovan leather, Wuta thread 0.65 mm, the processing of ends with tokonole + wax Wuta (in fact, the same Columbus).
The leather is interesting, quite rare. I try it for the first time and, looking ahead, I note that it is better to double it. I didn't do that. The result of the thickness is not quite satisfactory.
1. Cut out workpieces from the patterns. I immediately noted the lines of the seam (3 mm from the edge). I also sign card pockets not to mix them up.
2. We punch holes on the marking. Leave some place at the corners for rounding (respectively, you can leave a right angle, it`s up to you).
3. Thinning pockets for cards (but it is better to double the whole leather or use a thinner leather).
4. Polish the inside and the edges of the pockets.
5. Next step is the assembly. Glue and sew. Polish the inside of the pocket.
6. In the same way make the second side.
7. To the inner part of the purse sew the resulting pockets (top seam). Process the upper edge and part of the bottom (between pockets). Polish the entire surface of the inside.
8. Polish the front side of the purse (top notch, part of the bottom, the entire area of the inside). Put a logo, if available.
9. Glue and sew the workpiece.
10. Next step is the processing of cuts. Remove the chamfer and polish.
The purse is ready. Depending on the leather used, cover with a finish. I didn't do it on cordovan.