The second tutorial! A little more complicated, I think. So, let`s start:
1. From the last tutorial, we have learnt that it is necessary to embroider on paper for the accuracy of the picture. The thinner the paper, the better. Transfer the picture, glue on 4 spots around, to then remove it. And make chain stitches.
2. When you have sewed everything, remove the paper except for clouds and dark places, sew beads of garnet.
3. You can choose what you like: pendants or beads.
4. There are places with rhinestones in the clouds, embroider them.
5. We begin to sew up the background, you need to pick up a few tones, 3-5, for it to look lively and volume. Somewhere darker, somewhere lighter, sew 3-5 beads, preferably stitched in all the gaps, so that each bead was sewn on.
6. Something like that.
7. Next, make a cloud in rows:
2. TT11-2100 + DB1477V;
3. DB1477V + DB1485V;
4. DB1485V + DB0251V;
5. DB0251V + DB0163 (0168?);
6. DB 0163 + grey mat, I have no number;
7. Mat grey;
8. gray mat + DB0048V.
8. This is the result.
9. Now, you need to sew up the frame with a golden thread, golden floss here. One end is fixed like this, and the second in a thick needle to display on the inside when moving from part to part.
10. Begin to sew with a matching thread, about 4 mm stitch.
11. Unfold the thread in the corners carefully.
12. The stitches are staggered.
14. Carefully fill in where you want to take away the gold thread on the back side and output in the right place, you cannot turn it out everywhere.
15. Such thin places like here, at the beginning on one side with embroidering in corners, and then back to another straightly.
16. The second area.
17. Result. I have black vintage elements in swallow, you can replace them with rhinestones, beads. Note that the paper under the swallow is painted black, so that the background does not look through.
18. Then, the swallow itself, there are Czech beads and less than 15.
19. When you have emroidered everything, cut off the edges, insert the rear pin for suspension, you can just hook it on the thread and hem, glue cardboard (1.5-2 mm less than the embroidery) and then the leather. The only thing to do before gluing is finish the back, as in the following picture. Sew the edge.
20. You do not need to make a loop and hide the pin under the leather, but I like it this way.