The materials are the following:
1. To save money, we buy only white clay, and tint it with oil paints. After mixing the color of the finished clay, it is better to put it in small bags for it not to get dry.
2. Sculpt the face of a raccoon: add ears and eyes.
3. Insert the beads in place of the eyes, strengthening it with PVA glue.
4. Sculpt the body. Decorate the hem and neck of the coat with dots.
5. Sculpt the sleeves and decorate the coat.
6. Add mittens and boots.
7. Sculpt the tail. Connect it to the body together with the head.
8. Add stripes at the tail. Decorate the sleeves and neck of the coat.
9. Draw a muzzle with a thin brush.