We transform an ordinary plastic photo frame in a romantic lamp.
This is a fabulous winter window with ice patterns on glass and a French balcony with flowers.
In this tutorial Natalia will share with you a unique technique of creating icy patterns on glass that you can use with any glass piece. A delicate window with lights is not only a cozy bedroom decoration, but also a wonderful night light.
You will need:
- a plastic photo frame;
- sandpaper, brushes, a palette knife, a knife;
- a stencil;
- relief paste;
- Acryl hobby de luxe acrylic paint (warm ivory, sage, white);
- ceiling moldings;
- artificial and dried flowers;
- acrylic glossy lacquer;
- artificial snow or crystal paste;
- a glazing bead;
- lace trim;
- degreasing liquid;
- a fan brush;
- Decolor paint (silver)
- transparent sculpturing gel;
- iridescent glitter.