A Christmas bottle. A decor with bulk elements.
Festive and elegant bottle design, stucco imitation and work with gold leaf.
This bottle will be a great decoration for the Christmas table, as well as an unusual gift for loved ones!
- a bottle;
- degreasing liquid;
- titanium white paint;
- foam round brush;
- sandpaper (220 grain);
- acrylic glossy lacquer;
- thin relief acrylic paste;
- a spatula;
- paper circumferences (diameter — 9 cm and 7 cm), a pencil, a knife;
- relief paste in a tube with a sharp tip;
- Darwi self-hardening modeling mass;
- a silicone mold;
- mosaic gold (or gold paint and glitter);
- universal glue for gilding;
- white acrylic contour;
- shellac lacquer;
- contour paste (gold majestic);
- relief paste + semolina;
- crystal paste;
- small silver sequins.
DIYs & Tutorials on the topic