A Christmas lantern.
A conventional surface is transformed into antique bronze and covered with "forged" patterns. A snow-covered lantern will serve as a shelter for a large candle or a cozy garland with warm light.
All decoration techniques can be easily repeated on other products.
- a base for the lantern;
- black acrylic primer;
- relief paste or putty;
- empty tube of contour or glue to draw patterns;
- acrylic paints for patina: Cobalt Green Light Cool, Dark Green and Turquoise;
- acrylic metallic paints: Old Bronze, Classic Bronze, Old Gold;
- universal acrylic lacquer;
- green and red rhinestones;
- Bronze Antique contour paste or acrylic contour;
- crystal paste for ice imitation;
- glue, a pencil, brushes.