We will need:
- A brush.
- A camera.
1. Paint watercolor patterns on glass so that there are empty spots.
2. Fix the glass vertically in front of our product, at a distance of about 20-30 cm.
3. Move the camera closer to the glass so that it is focused on the handmade product and watercolor patterns are out of focus.
4. Enjoy the pictures!
The pros of this method:
1. Colorful unusual pictures.
2. A minimum of postprocessing.
3. Shaded edges of the exposure at the stage of shooting.
4. This technique can also be used for portrait photography!