Today we want to show three options for making feeders for our feathered friends. We will make two feeders with automatic mechanism and a fat feeder for tits from simple and cheap materials.
To make the first feeder you will need:
- a plastic bottle, 5 l;
- a plastic bottle, 1,5 l;
- a small piece of wire or synthetic cord to hang the feeder.
For the second feeder you will need:
- simple hoops (I have the cheapest) or as a variant circles of plant supports;
- steel wire;
- if desired, twine or synthetic cord to wrap the feeder.
For the third feeder you will need:
- a plastic bottle (we have a plastic bottle of 1 l, but we recommend to take a little bigger bottle);
- two plastic trays for flower pots (we have pots with a diameter of 19 and 22 cm);
- 6 m of rope or synthetic cord;
- twine or thick thread for wrapping the connection point of rope;
- a few pieces of duck tape.