I want to share with you my first DIY video, with which you will be able to make a jointed doll.
I hope these videos are helpful and you will learn something new. Write your questions and wishes — I will answer you all!
In the future you will find more quality content, I'm working on it.
In the first lesson we will make the basic workpiece for the future jointed doll — 8 parts.
A jointed doll of bake plastics. Lesson 1 — the plastics.
The list of materials and tools.
- a block of polymer clay — 250g (1 piece is enough for a doll up to 35 cm);
- liquid nail polish remover;
- glassstone beads 6 mm — 2 pieces;
- graph paper A3 (if you make a sketch by yourself);
- HB pencil;
- cotton pads;
- cotton swabs;
- latex glue (hot melt glue for plastics);
- a map making stencil (a ruler with circles);
- sandpaper №150 and №200;
- fine-grained sanding sponge;
- wet wipes;
- copper wire with a diameter of 0.3-0.4 mm;
- multifiber spandex or polyurethane elastic for beads, diameter — 1 mm.
- a drill or any other tool for drilling holes;
- silicone brushes;
- metal stacks;
- a thread file of a small diameter.
Lesson 1 part 1 — preparation.
Lesson 1 part 2 — the head.
Lesson 1 part 3 — the chest.
Lesson 1 part 4 — the little bottom.
Lesson 1 part 5 — the legs.
Lesson 1 part 6 — the hands.
Lesson 1 part 7 — the wrists.
Lesson 1 part 8 — the feet.
I will prepare lessons about joints and anatomy. I love you all.