In the second part of this DIY I continue to show the process of creating different types of succulents from self-hardening polymer clay (cold porcelain).
As in the 1st part, the work does not require special tools, cutters and molds for making flowers.
I also show the shading of the finished flowers and the assembling of the brooch in this DIY.
The first part is
We will need:
1. Cold porcelain (I use Thai clay).
3. Cutters and pointy-nose pliers.
4. Oil paint: any shades of green, red, yellow. I use herbal green, zinc white, light yellow and dark red colors.
5. Stack or any similar tool (I have a knitting needle).
6. Art brushes, preferably synthetic.
7. White or silicone glue.
8. Basis for the brooch.
9. Е6000 glue (you can use any transparent glue, which is suitable for a metal base).