We will cut out a Jack o'lantern on Halloween using a stencil. It is a simple and quick way of cutting.
To create a Jack o'lantern we will need the following:
- a round pumpkin;
- a knife and a spoon;
- a printed out stencil.
We will use a special spoon to remove pulp and small knives with serrated and smooth blades.
Watch this short video or follow the steps below.
1. First, cut out a round hole in the top of the pumpkin. Pumpkins are firm, so it is easier to cut them with serrated knives.
2. Scrub all the inner pulp from the hole. We have a special pointed bent spoon.
3. Glue on the stencil, which we printed on self-adhesive paper.
4. Cut out the marked contours right on the stencil. The knife must be sharp so as not to tear the paper but cut it through.
5. Remove the stencil, cut out all the marked elements.
6. The work is finished. You can even all the edges. You can rub the pumpkin with vegetable oil to make it shimmer. The best way to illuminate a pumpkin is to put LED candles in it.
I wish you good mood and inspiration! Let Jack protect you from evil spirits :)