I offer you to make a beautiful piece of jewellery. a ladybug bird. The process is not very complicated but laborious and takes several hours.
1. A base for embroidery. I used dense felt.
2. 0.5 mm wire.
3. A piece of cardboard.
4. Any tulle.
5. Narrow lace.
6. 3 and 4 mm sequins.
7. Beads of various shapes and sizes. I took Swarovski 2, 5, 3, and 4 mm bicones, 4 mm pearl beads, 4 mm faceted Czech beads.
8. Sead beads to your taste. I used Toho #11, 15 and 8, Miyuki Delica #11, Matsuno #11.
9. Nail pins for the legs and antennae.
10. 2 mm brooch base.
2. Thread for seed beads.
4. Round-nose pliers, pliers and wire cutters.
So, let's start.
Prepare all necessary blanks:
Get ready to embroider the wings:
Join the frame with the tulle:
And start embroidering:
Now take the body base and sew the lace around the edge:
Sew the pieces of felt to add volume:
Get ready to embroider the body:
Now sew the wings to the base placing them over the embroidered body:
Get ready to decorate the head:
The next step is making the legs and antennae:
To make the base harder, glue a piece of cardboard over the sewn legs and glue the piece of leather over. Decorate the edge:
That's all. Our romantic ladybug is ready!
A golden option is more popular among my customers:
Thank you all for attention and wish you enjoy your creativity!