Today I want to tell you about the romantic and feminine Provence style. What do I love about this style? Simplicity in everything... It is associated with such words as simplicity, serenity, slow pace, graceful moderation. And these words are not an empty sound :)
A friend of mine loves this style and creates an extraordinary sense of peace, relaxation at home:)
The main elements of the Provence style:
- Natural materials: untreated or aged wood, stone, natural fabrics, ceramics.
- Fresh pastel colours.
- Floral patterns and prints.
- Plants and flower bouquets.
- Various textiles: pillows, tablecloths, tassels, lace.
- Natural light, thin transparent curtains.
- The abundance of decor.