There is nothing better than to take a nice hot bath after a hard day. I want to show you how to make a bath bomb with natural oils at home with your own hands.
To make four heart-shaped bombs for bath, you need:
- sodium bicarbonate, or common baking soda — 64 g;
- hydroxypropyl cellulose acid, or citric acid (crushed into powder) — 32 g;
- jojoba essential oil — 15 drops;
- sweet orange essential oil — 10 drops;
- grape seed essential oil — 10 drops;
- orange gel dye — 5 drops;
- chocolate perfume — 5 drops;
- sea salt (crushed) — 1 tsp;
- cocoa powder — 1 tsp.
Mix citric acid and baking soda, cocoa powder and sea salt.
Next, put flavouring, essential oils and the dye.
Mix all in the grinder to make the mass homogeneous and suitable for bath bombs making:
Put the mixture into the moulds and carefully smoosh it down.
Take them out of the molds and leave them to harden for about a day.
Voila, the bombs're ready!
You can actually use any shape.