This is a short DIY project for beginners. It's very simple!
1) Measure the baby from the heels to the underarm. Added 20-30 cm more. Cut off the required piece of a blanket. The blanket should be not thick, available for work on a sewing machine:
2) Draw legs:
Or draw a pocket :)
3) Stitch the blanket. Cut off the excess fabric leaving 1 cm from the seam:
4) Between his legs, gently make short cuts not to pull fabric when turning outside in:
5) Turn inside out:
6) It's very difficult to treat a seam inside, so just stitch a tape:
7) Optionally, decorate with lace or bows:
Great! The baby will never pull that blanket over his face what I'm usually afraid of.
Thank you for your attention!