I want to tell you how to make such cute buttons in just a few minutes.
- blank buttons
- plain fabric, cut into squares + stamps + acrylic block and Tsukineko Versafine ink pad / fabric with a small pattern
- pliers (or scissors)
- glue (you can do without it)
1. Make an imprint in the middle of a fabric square.
2. Wrap the metal part of the blank with the square so that the imprint was in the middle of the button. Add some glue on the backside.
3. Put the plastic piece over.
4. Use pliers (or scissors) to bend the edge of the metal part, which is now hidden under the fabric, around the plastic detail.
5. The button is ready!
6. Repeat as many times as you want : )
The way I used the buttons:
Enjoy your creativity! Looking forward to your comments.
Reproduction and republishing of the article or any of its parts are possible only with written permission of the Administration and a clickable link to the author's shop.