- white leather of medium thickness (0.4-0.7 mm)
- white fur
- PVA glue
- white stamens for flowers
- pin brooch width of 3.2-3.8 cm
1-3. Cut out by 4-5 petals for each rose.
4-6. Scorch each petal after that.
7-9. Apply glue and roll central petals:
10. The rest of the petals are glued at the edge of the right side.
11-12. Use them to wrap around the central bud:
13-14. Go on:
15-19. Finish one flower:
20-21. Make the point smooth, cut off the exces at the bottom. Make some more roses:
22-23. Glue all roses to a piece of leather or cardboard:
24-25. Cut out a fluffy base:
26-27. Glue it to somathing hard like caps:
30. Comb fur, attach a leather circle in the middle:
31-32. Prepare leaves of different sizes:
33-34. Soak them in the water solution with PVA glue, twist them and dry.
36-37. Make a bow:
38. Glue and press it to give the right shape:
41-42. Smooth out the leaves, glue and apply to the base in a circle:
43. Add the bow:
44. Prepare various decor:
45. Apply it:
46. And the roses:
47-49. Finish with the brooch pin:
50. Now, the fur brooch with flowers can adorn your outfits!
I would be glad if you liked the idea!