After a long search of a suitable decoration for my living room, I decided to make it with my hands.
I wanted to complement the interior with something that would look suitable at any time of the year. That is why an idea to create panel Four Seasons appeared. It consists of four pieces — winter, spring, summer, autumn — that are very simple to execute, and the result will please the owners and guests.
1. You need:
- four identical canvas
- wood twigs
- artificial flowers and other decorations
- glue gun
2. Cut the twigs at to size of the canvas.
3. Lay them out in a free way.
4. Attach with the glue gun.
5. Take any other appropriate decoration for each panel and also glue it to the canvas.
That's what you get:
6. Enjoy the result!
Wish you much pleasant time creating!
Anastasia Reicher (Vienna, Austria)