I felt pity to throw a broken skateboard away, and this idea might come to the guys who like skateboarding or longboarding.
Hope you'll find it useful! :)
1. Here's the board. All skateboards are covered with sandpaper — so carefully remove it.
2. Draw the outline of your sketch.
3. Cut it out with a jigsaw.
4. Next, carefully sand the edges, smooth them.
5. That's what you get.
6. Make a pattern with acrylic paint. Dry.
7. Cover the board with wax. Take an ordibary candle, melt it and apply several layers.
And this is the final result:
On the other side :)
And now the fish in its midst :) Thank you for your attention!