Take a kitchen jar for dry products. Mine have beautiful, rich colours, which in itself plays an important role in painting.
- Degrease the surface using a cotton pad and rubbing alcohol, allow to dry completely.
- Draw the outlines with a white pencil.
3. Apply main lines with a bright silver contour. Leave to dry completely.
4. Begin to add color. Emphasize the main outlines of the picture.
5. Add contrasting colors.
6. Combine the backgrounds adding equal elements like dots on the backgrounds.
7. Paint the lids in the same style.
8. After drying, carefully erase the pencil markings with a damp cloth or eraser.
9. Cover the jars with acrylic paint in 2-3 layers.