- Cut bottle plastic into squares 3-3.5 cm
2. Make circles of them.
3. Make 12 cuts on each leaving about 7 mm in the middle.
4. Treat the blank with hot air holding each petal at the distance of 2-5 cm from flame. Note! Fire may blacken the workpiece.
5. You need 4-5 layers for an aster. Make a flower.
6. Heat an awl over the fire and pierce the five pieces of plastic on an eraser.
7. Take a pin. Pick a bead on it.
8. Pass it through the blank so that the bead was in the heart of the flower.
9. Use pliers to bend the pin at 45 degrees.
10. Close the pin with pliers. You'll get a loop.
11. The aster is ready. Now it can be attached to an elastic or hairpin.
Thank you for your attention!