Handmade world is experiencing a boom in the production of owls. So I decided to make my own owl and share with you!
1. Let's start with the pattern! I made it detailed. Take felt of bright colours and start!
2. Cut out all the parts, transfer them to felt.
3. Sew the face! Use a backstitch.
4. Next, sew the belly.
5. Now the beak and eyebrows.
6. Sew the two parts of the head. Use an over stitch, fill the head tightly and sew it.
7. Now sew up and stuff the body.
8. Now attatch the eyes, legs, and head with a hot gun!
9. And get such a cute owl!
Thank you for your attention!