I had an old wicker chair and it was the time to throw it away... But decided to give it a second chance and it turned out really nice!:)
What you need:
- an old chair
- paint (any color, I had white)
- PVA glue
- paper napkins (I had bright colours)
- acrylic varnish
1. Put plastic on the floor (not to worry that some paint will drop).
2. Wipe the dust and paint the chair.
Wait until paint gets dry (it dries very quickly).
3. My napkins had 3 layers, so I removed 2 leaving only the layer with flowers. Cut out the flowers:
4. Glue them:
5. Varnish all.
You get such a masterpiece!:) (Since the seat had a hole, I did not decorate it at all, knowing that I would make a pillow).
And here is the result! :)
In my opinion, it is very cute, doesn't require special skills, money and much time!
Let your furniture take a second chace for the second life! Create with pleasure! :)