Hello everybody! And again, I want to share with you a DIY on modeling of polymer clay. Today I will show you how to sculpt mouth-watering apples.
1.Polymer clay (I have Fimo): red, green, black.
2. Wax brown cord.
6. Fimo gel (optional).
1) Roll a red ball.
2) Shape it.
3) Make a hollow in the top with a toothpick.
4) And a hollow in the bottom with four incisions.
5) Add some black clay.
6) Cut a piece of waxed cord and apply it to the top. Pre-put Fimo gel on it to make harder.
7) Shape a green leaf.
8) Make veins with the scalpel.
9) Use the toothpick to crimp the edges.
10) Attach the leaf and bake all.
11) Cover all with glossy varnish.
The apples are ready!
Click Like and thank you for watching!