Friends, today we make cotton-seed huds of cotton wool and egg packaging.
You will be able to use them for home decoration and photo shoots, fix on branches or wire and use in bouquets.
- eggs box
- cotton wool
- brown acrylic paint
- brown thread
So, let's begin!
1. Cut the box in small pieces, into ten parts. Use the bottoms of the cells.
2. Make quaterfoils of each cell.
3. Now you have to make the blanks look like real leaves. So make edges serrated on each petal.
4. Paint the blanks with acrylic or gouache. While they are wet of paint, slightly twist the petals and crumple a little.
6. Take pieces of cotton wool and put in the dry huds. But if you look at the real cotton huds, you see that they are divided into segments. Four or five. So make them sewing the sectors.
That's done! The cotton huds look like real :)