It's Easter soon! You can make a nice holiday gift — a small Bunny in an eggshell house. I offer you follow this simple DIY :)
1. Prepare the necessary materials.
2. Cut out felt flowers and apron.
3. Cut out the parts of the Bunny. Ears may consist of one layer of felt. In this case, one needn't process the edge.
4. Cut out the parts of the Easter egg. If your felt id dense, one layer is sufficient. I needed 2 pieces of each detail.
5. Sew the lower part of the egg together.
6. Glue the flowers.
7. Sew or glue the hearts and embroider the leaves.
8. Combine the lower part with the egg's base.
10. Sew the top.
11. Mark up the nose and eyes. Embroider the nose.
12. Join all coupled items. Stuff them.
13. Sew the holes.
14. Glue the apron to the body.
15. Fix the thread at the bottom of the head and bring the needle to the face in the eye point. Pick a bead and take the thread back slightly tightening.
16. Sew the other eye.
17. Treat the knot and neck with glue.
18. Join the head and body.
19. The Bunny is ready!
20. Now it can jump into the house :)
Thank you for your attention! :)