We all want to save time and effort on routine things. Today I will introduce you to a few of these knitting lifehacks.
1. Holders for balls. All sorts of devices are designed to grasp them :)
2. Use paper clips to fix yarn. Put a ball in a glass and then a clip on the edge.
3. Or cut off the top of a bottle leaving a strip of plastic to hang it on the back of a chair. An essential tool for multi-colour knitting.
4. Another idea for multi-coloor knitting:
5. Crochet such a thimble, and a thread will never run away:
6. One can make a pieced cardboard to store the names and numbers of your yarn.
7. An original idea for storing needles. Buy a photo album to keep them. For this purpose you can also use folders with files :)
8. This simple device will help you always be in the row you need:
9. When finishing a knitting, put usual wine stoppers on knitting needles — and no loop escapes. Or use erasers instead.
10. Make crochet hooks more comfortable with the help of rubber softeners from ballpoint pens.
11. Kniting always and everywhere? Bend the tip of the crochet to carry it on your keychain.
12. For knitting on the road and any other place with insufficient lighting, use luminous needles and hooks. Order such tool in American and Asian online stores. A new kind of needlework — knitting with laser swords! :)
13. To have all needles, hooks and other metal objects at hand, make this bracelet:
14. If you haven't finished your work or afraid to prick — sew the covers:
15. And, finally, my favourite :) For those who want to knit always and everywhere, a few ideas of special handbags:
Bonus! The pattern of this bag :)
Hope that was useful. Thank you!