I want to offer you a tutorial on creating a bookmark from an ordinary paper clip and buttons. It is made quickly and easily, just for 15 min.
1. You need the following materials:
- circles of dense felt, the size of the diameter of the buttons.
- paper-clip, length of 50 mm
- glue gun or an instant glue
2. Glue the button and quickly apply the clip this way. Check the right side of the button whether it is attached correctly.
3. Then squeeze some glue on the felt circles on the edges and the middle, too. And stick it to the back side of the button firmly pressing against the entire surface. That's what comes out:
Inserted into the book and enjoy reading :) this bookmark has a great advantage: it is never lost, always before your eyes, you can insert it almost at any part of the book so that it didn't bother you reading :)
And such bookmarks made by your hands would be a nice and unusual addition to any gift for book lovers.
Thank you for your attention!)