I want to share the idea, maybe you'll appreciate it.
- paper base, any
- acrylic paint
- semi-circular cutter
- a small piece of plywood or wood
- a good mood, a cup of your favourite tea and imagination!
1. Prepare the background. We love old yellow pages, so smudge it all with beige acrylic and leave to dry.
2. Cut the engraving. A black plate, because I had such at hand. Although it allows to see where to cut. Pre-sketch with a pencil the desired pattern directly on the surface. Important: it is necessary to keep in mind that the picture will be mirrored, especially if you cut labels!
Cut, observing safety precautions :)
3. Generally, for such things, I use printing inks and a roller. But the work is small and sponge with acrylic paint is enough. Apply paint to all convex part of the image.
4. Carefully, put the basis over and slightly press. For these purposes, one uses rolling pins or a spoon.
5. It's optional to add some details by hand, a signature...
Well, actually, that's all you've done! You can enjoy it and share with someone :)
And if after each print you carefully remove all excess of paint, then this stamp will serve long.
Wish you all inspiration!
Maria and Tatiana, creative VZBRELO Duo. Come to visit us :)
*If you use the article, publish the link to the source.