Recently a photography workshop took place in my shop, and marrying couples visited it. Everything was so positive and heartily that I decided to share it with you!
And so it begins!
1. Take a blank of wax prepared beforehand.
2. Pre-heat colored wax on water bath.
3. And begin to dip the blank alternately in colored wax, approximately 35 times :) , until it becomes warm, soft and heavy!
4. Hang the candle on the bar and start cutting!
5. Start with the lower row — neatly cut by one petal and twirl it in the right direction!
6. The following rows are cut similarly, but you need to hurry — because wax fully hardens in 20 minutes!
7. Our candle is almost ready, it is left only to align the bottom for stability and cut off the tip and carve it for the wax when burning did not flow down on the sides and remained in the hole!
8. That's all, our candle is ready! A day is left only until it fully hardens, and you can enjoy the beautiful patterns!
Thank you for your attention!
The author of these remarkable photographs — Catherine Skorokhodova.