Warmly greet you and wish health, love and happiness!
Take this tutorial as a gift from me.
So here you go!
1. For work you need
- natural fleece of three colour
- needles, No. 36 and 38*
- gloss varnish
2. Fluff a piece of wool. Start felting with #36 needle. Stick the needle as deep as possible to felt wool inside and to eave the surface fairly loose.
3. Gradually increase the amount of wool.
4. Leave the junction of the head with the torso unfelted. Shape a plane surface of the bottom.
5. Felt a spherical blank of the head.
6.Attach the parts.
7. Strengthen the connection and increase the volume adding some more wool. Insert the needle as deeply as possible.
8. Separately felt a blank of the muzzle in the form of a pyramid.
9. Felt it to the head.
10. Working on the facial expressions. Make the nose in the form of a triangle, making the line of the upper lip and smile.
11. Add some wool to build up the necessary volumes: part under the whiskers, cheeks, cheekbones. Mark the orbits.
12. The mouth is half open. Felt one more detail for that.
13. Felt it up.
14. Make the deep eye orbits.
15. Glue the base of the orbits using instant glue.
16. Insert the beads and strongly press them.
17. Build up "legs" adding wool.
18. Emphasize them with a line.
19. Mark the spine, it directly depends on the tilt of the head and posture.
20. Felt blanks for the rear legs of two equal parts of wool.
21. Felt to the expected place.
22. Be sure to check the stability of the bottom.
23. Take two equal pieces of wool for the front paws.
24. Form the bending of the legs between the toes, fix them with the needle.
25. Try on.
26. Our mouse is designed to give love and joy, felt his little heart.
27. Smooth the heart with the help of the #38 needle.
28. Make the legs densers and shade the paws with a contrasting colour of wool.
29. Try on. The size of the heart should conform the circumference of the legs.
30. Before felting the legs, smooth them leaving wool free at the shoulder joint. Felt up the paws.
31. Smooth the entire toy. Leave the points where the ears will be attached free.
32. Shade the nose with a contrasting colour.
33. Allocated the nostrils.
34. Make the blanks of the ears.
35. Leave wool untouched at the joint.
36. Smooth the surface of the details.
37. Felt up the ears.
38. Strengthen the base adding wool.
39. Make the tail. The needle must pass through it all and pull out hairs.
40. Shape the curves and make the tail denser.
41. Felt it up to the body.
42. Make the tongue using the needle No. 38*.
43. Perfect the sides.
44. Felt it into the mouth.
45. Shade the toy.
46. Cover the nose and tongue with a high-gloss varnish, and our little mouse is ready! Rejoice and share his love with your nearest and dearset :)
I sincerely wish you joy and smiles :)