What of, what are these stockings made of?
Of socks and stockings purchased in the kids' department!
Yes, right, I'm looking for stripy knitted clothes for dolls in kids' departments. I like pastel hues and soft, natural materials.
1. Knitwear (in this case children's socks)
2. Tailor's marker or pencil
4. Sewing machine
1. Turn the socks inside out and outline the pattern.
2. Stitch on the machine in a usual mode. Slightly stretch the knitwear during the work.
3. Cut out the blank along the contour. Leave a seam allowance of 2-3 mm.
4. Stitch across the place where the fingers will be. Here I laid under a piece of paper because the detail was very small and the paper helped to stitch the detail. The tip was cut off.
5. Turn the stockings outside in.
These are probably the simplest stockings, the search of clothes for and manufacture of which would give you a lot of positive emotions!