Let's get the tutorial started.
Materials and tools
1. Draw templates of petals in two sizes on cardboard and cut them out.
2. Then trace them on felt and cut out the details. 10 large and 8 small pieces.
3. Sew (or glue) the corners in the middle.
4. Now prepare the middle. Cut out a strip (its size depends on the size of the petals), bend it in half and make cuts — no more than 5 mm.
5. Cut out a circle for the base of the flower, and sew (or glue) the petals. First, the large petals around the circle and then smaller ones in the middle.
6. Sew an elastic band, and all is ready!
Enjoy your creativity!