On the eve of Easter everybody stores eggs, and my little daughter figured out how to make angels from egg boxes. So here's what you need:
- Egg box (I used one with rounded sides)
- Wooden beads (preferably with a hole, but I managed without them)
- Lace, ribbon
- Rope or strong thread
- Small buttons
- Glue (Moment or PVA)
1. Cut out the details from the box.
2. Cut threads of 25-30 cm, fold in half and pass the thread throught the hole.
3. Thread a button and knot the ends.
4. Pull out the whole loop.
5. Glue the beads (if they have a hole, then thread them).
6. Colour the wings, glue lace to the dresses.
7. Make small hanks of threads / ropes / raffia (hair can be made of anything), tie up in the middle, pass it through the loop and glue hair to head.
8. Make a wreath of the ribbon and trim the hair.
9. Glue the wings. The angels are ready to celebrate Easter with you!