Friends, today I will tell you how to make a pendant in the shape of an Indian Dreamcatcher.
1. Metal ring
2. Mouline threads
3. Waxed cord
1. Twine the metal ring with the mouline threads.
3. Begin to weave a web as shown in the photo. Visually, divide the circle into 8 parts, so that the spaces between the knots were of the same size.
4. The first row of the web is ready.
5. Weave the second row with the same thread, making the same knots in the center.
6. The second row is ready. Our catcher will have only two rows of the web, so tie a knot and cut the thread.
By the way, you can fix the knots with varnish.
7. Place a pebble in the center of the web.
8. Tie the feathers.
9. Pick a bead.
10. Make the side elements of the catcher. Thread the beads.
11. Tie all to the base.
12. Make strings of the wax cord.
And the pendant is ready!