2 topics found with this keyword
Today I propose to make a small and spectacular decoration. This DIY is designed for a minimum of basic knowledge of polymer clay and its properties, as well as some experience in modeling.
I love to make moths, the whole process seems to be shrouded with magic :)
So, let's begin ...
We will ...
- small wooden hoop
- silk strings, colour HTS-49
- Italian sequins 4 mm No. 396w
- Italian sequins 3 mm No. 3344w
- Italian sequins 3 mm No. 5009w
- Italian sequins butterflies No. 3027
- Japanese seed beads 15/0 gold
- Japanese Toho 11/0 seed beads purple #2219
- Fire Polished beads 3mm ...