4 topics found with this keyword
Materials and tools:
3 colors of floss (we use Kirov floss) in sandy shades;
3 colors of beads (we use toho 15/0) in sandy shades;
hard pearl metal wire;
beads, shells, corals, bicones or roundels of your choice for decoration;
a pin and a piece of leather for a flag;
leather for the inside;
This DIY project will show you the step-by-step process of embroidering earrings with your own hands. Earrings are really beautiful, shine nice and look like a jewel. The tutorial is good for beginners, too.
All materials are described within the process. Let's start!
Draw a 3 x 1.5 cm pattern ...
- small wooden hoop
- silk strings, colour HTS-49
- Italian sequins 4 mm No. 396w
- Italian sequins 3 mm No. 3344w
- Italian sequins 3 mm No. 5009w
- Italian sequins butterflies No. 3027
- Japanese seed beads 15/0 gold
- Japanese Toho 11/0 seed beads purple #2219
- Fire Polished beads 3mm ...
The insect world is full of inspiration: colourful butterflies, transparent wings of dragonflies, glossy bellies of beetles — all this is well transferred to the art world. In particular, works of English needlewoman Humayrah Poppins reveal wonderful combinations of silver lace and gold twisted ...