8 topics found with this keyword
I offer you a detailed DIY on how to make an "Oak Leaf with Acorns" brooch.
There is a full guide for embroidery with stone chips, forming the caps of acorns using beads.
To create a brooch you will need:
- oval beads with a size of about 1 cm (tiger eye);
- crushed stone in two colors ( ...
- small wooden hoop
- silk strings, colour HTS-49
- Italian sequins 4 mm No. 396w
- Italian sequins 3 mm No. 3344w
- Italian sequins 3 mm No. 5009w
- Italian sequins butterflies No. 3027
- Japanese seed beads 15/0 gold
- Japanese Toho 11/0 seed beads purple #2219
- Fire Polished beads 3mm ...
If you like Swarovski crystals, this DIY is for you.
Materials and tools:
Round Miyuki seed beads, 11/0 and 15/0 (#191 and #401).
Superduo (24k gold).
Greek Cross 8 mm and 14 mm, frames for them.
Greek Cross pendants 14 mm.
Swarovski Chaton, 4 mm in the setting (Chrysolite Opal).
Bicone 3 mm and ...
I propose to make a miniature brooch with thread and ribbon embroidery. It is quite simple and kids can also manage it.
Here's what you need:
2. Fabric base for embroidery, velour / velvet with short pile.
3. Threads for embroidery: white, 2-3 shades of blue, grey, metallic floss.
I suggest you embroidering a pretty titmouse with a satin stitch to create a textile brooch.
- fabric for the base (I had hand painted white gabardine)
- embroidery floss in two shades of yellow, yellow-green, two shades of grey, two shades of blue, also white, black, brown, green
None of the flames is different, but together they merge into one. They are happy to warm a living room every night...
My aim was to create different, but at the same time the same earrings, every item of which should not have been repeated, but the earrings should look like one set.
Materials:- 1 mm felt of two contrasting colours- mouline of various shades- beads of different shades- metal pin for broochesTools:- scissors- needle- washable marker- black gel pen- paper1. Proceed to workGather all necessary tools and materials. Draw a sketch of the brooch.In our case, take two ...
In the process of working I faced with a fact that there are no tutorials on twining around square or rectangular cabochons. And decided to capture the process. It may be useful to someone. The tutorial is for those who already have some experience in bead embroidery.
I weave a cabochon with mosaic ...