12 topics found with this keyword
Cosmetic bags can be not only square and rectangular, but also triangular. Like a real pyramid!
The size of the finished cosmetic bags is 18*18 cm.
You will need:
dense cotton for outer part of the cosmetic bag;
cotton for lining;
I want to show you how to make a quite lovely linen cosmetic bag. You need
flax condensed with dublerin
a few pieces of coloured cotton for decoration
a sheet of heavy paper or (better) plastic
a little fleece
two flax rectangles 22 cm by 18 cm
one flax ...
A feature of the cosmetic bag is its shape. I hope you'll like it :) You need these materials:
Join fabric and the base, pin them together:
Add the zip:
And the lining with face down:
Carefully cut the base out of the seam with scissors:
Stitch the edge:
Treat the second edge the ...
This time I show you how to sew a case in the shape of a juicy watermelon slice!
1. White or very light-coloured cotton fabric.
2. Green or bright red cotton fabric.
3. Red zipper 18-20 cm
4. A sheet of a term transfer paper with the image:
First, transfer the pictures to the fabric:
I often get emails with questions about the technology I use for sewing and embroidering my velvet handbags, and one of the most common questions is, 'I really want to make a handbag, but also really afraid of velvet and working with it.' Yes, rightly considered, velvet is one of the most ...
Today I offer to make a cute set: a vanity case and an eyeglass case.
So, you need:
- top fabric (45x45 cm)
- lining fabric (45x45 cm)
- stationery round knife
- fabric for piping (45x45 cm)
- cutting mat
- 2 zips
- tailor's marker
You need the following materials:
- fabric for patchwork, 3 types, preferably of the same collection
- adhesive web
- fabric for lining
- self-assembling zipper
- needle punched polyester 150 g
- tailor's pen
- threads, lurex threads
1. Lay out all details in this order: lining — adhesive web — ...
With the help of this DIY you will learn how to sew a vanity-bag with a zip.
So, you need:
1. Scraps of fabric 13*25 cm — 2 pcs, 10*25 cm — 1 piece (or a 34*25 cm cloth if you don't sew from pieces).2. Rep ribbon with a width of 22 mm — length 120 cm3. A piece of fabric for lining — 34*25 cm4. ...
I offer you to sew a very spring vanity-case. I also want to show how you can combine felt with cloth and leave it, at the same time, the main working material.
- thick felt 1.2 mm
- matching fabric
- a little fusible webbing
- decorative elements — a piece of cotton lace, ...
So spring is on the doorstep! Hurray! — Sunny weather always gives inspiration, and this time I was lucky to grab a piece :)
The mood — an idea — and here is a pattern. Today it will be a gift set with spring passport cover and a vanity-case.
Today I share the pattern, a sublimated one, it is ...
Every phone dreams of its own beautiful and convenient case, which will help to protect it from scratches and other damages.
Materials and tools:
Cotton of two different matching colours.
Standard set of sewing supplies – thread, scissors, chalk, ...
I want to share with you a useful, in my opinion, DIY vanity-bag :)
So, let's start.
- zipper of 25 cm
- thread to match the zipper
- sewing machine (or it is possible to stitch by hand)
- 4 pieces of fabric, size of 25х15 cm (it is better to choose a ...