19 topics found with this keyword
1. Decorating eggsWhen we think about what is so beautiful to come up with for an Easter decor, the first thing we remember, of course, is about coloring eggs. In stores today, dyes and sets for decoration are very, very much, for every taste and purse. Attention! At the end of the article, I will ...
I present to your attention a small master class "Easter chickens".
I had absolutely no plans to do anything for Easter, but my family asked me to make two chickens for my godson.
While I was making them, I remembered my childhood and how I used to play with live chickens at my grandmother ...
On the eve of Easter, everyone is stocking up on eggs, and my youngest daughter and I have come up with a way to make angels out of egg packaging. So, here's what you'll need:
Egg packaging (we had one with rounded sides).
Wooden beads (better with a hole, we had without it, but we ...
Today I publish my first master class. The event is a bit exciting because I'm showing my workflow. For me, this is a very intimate thing, and when I was a child in a theater workshop, I felt as if I was in a Museum or costume room alone at night, while not daring to touch anything, because ...
In this video I want to show you how I did the cutest photo frame — Easter Bunny :)
For work, you will need:
- plywood 4 mm (we will cut a muzzle, paws, a tail);
- blank photo frame;
- jigsaw, screwdriver, sandpaper;
- ground, paint (white, pink, gray, black);
- napkins + PVA glue;
- water-based ...
My daughter and I love to prepare for holidays in advance... We like to decorate the house, make a menu, invite guests, make small gifts to our beloved ones. Now, I am preparing with my daughter for Easter, we have collected so many interesting ideas on the Internet that I have decided to ...
1. Egg Decor
When we think about beautiful Easter decor, the first thing we remember is, of course, coloring eggs. In shops today you can find loads of dyes and sets for decoration, for every taste and budget. Warning! At the end of the article I will share my experience and photos of ...
I want to share my experience in creating an easy-to-make decoration for Easter from simple material and without special skills.
We will need:
- foam ring, glue or glue gun, floral wire, wire clips;
- hay, straw, bast, sisal, anything you can wrap a ring of foam with;
- fiber flax to bond the entire ...
Treat yourself with a great summer practice of modeling with clay and get pleasant souvenirs :)
What you need for one stand:
- 200 g red clay (terracotta),
- a sculptural stack, rubber and toothed spatula, scalpel,
- white and yellow food glaze,
- potter's wheel and a kiln.
The first thing ...
Easter is comming, and you can already think about Easter decor. I love decorating my house for this holiday. Collect porcelain eggs and rabbits. And recently I wondered if I could accomplish my collection with needlework. So I sewed some bright fleece eggs. Want, too? Then begin. Moreover, it is ...
Hello! Easter is comming, so today I will show you how you can sculpt such cute earrings for the holiday. Wish you all creative success!
You need:1. Clay: white, green, pink, blue and black. I use Fimo - you need to bake it for 10 minutes at a temperature of 110 C.2. Scalpel.3. Toothpick.4. ...
I wanted to share an idea of making Easter cookies or gingerbread.
- cookie or ginger dough
- white and pink icing
- confectionary or textile bag
1. Insert stick in a cookie or gingerbread and bake it in the oven at 180 degrees. Get 'tanned' blanks. ...