20 topics found with this keyword
To work, we will need:
gypsum (can be used for construction);
form for filling plaster (you can caps with a cut top);
dry flowers (you can use fresh flowers, lace);
Roll out the plasticine on the ...
Today I want to tell you how to make an autumn pendant in the form of a juicy, bright and uplifting pumpkin!
The manufacturing process requires concentration, safety and special care. Manufacturing is not difficult, but requires perseverance. So, you will need a set of materials and tools:
Necessary tools and materials:
- frame for weaving;- cotton yarn in three colors;- jute;- two wooden beads;- suspension;- cardboard;- needles;- scissors.
Weaving terms:Warp yarn - a thread that we pull on the frame (vertical one).Weft - a thread we use to weave (horizontal one).Shot of weft ...
This is my first tutorial. I did not plan to create it, but the contest "Musical Pause" inspired me. I suddenly realized that music is really inspiring, and I want to "create".
Everyone has a muse. Mine is music performed by Joe Dassin. Joe Dassin has an interesting biography. ...
Today I will tell you how to work with UV resin and contours for its filling.
To create a pendant, you will need:
1) contours for filling in crystals form;
2) UV resin;
3) color schemes (I use 3 colors: blue, green, red);
4) plastic mixing sticks (I have coffee sticks);
5) mixing tanks (suitable ...
I offer you a tutorial on how to create a pendant made of copper sheet and filled with "jewellery" epoxy resin.
You will need:
- large gas burner;
- small pliers, round pliers, wire cutters, tweezers, metal scissors;
- file, sandpaper;
- anvil and hammer (can be two hammer-one in as an ...
It is very easy to make such a bracelet, even novice seamstresses can make it.
We will need:
a magnetic clasp for bracelets;
frames for beads;
a connecting ring;
a separating bead;
you may need pincers.
Cut two strips of cord of the desired ...
Today you will see how to create a pendant with a piece of nacre of 2x2.3 cm and a hand painting on it.
Prepare your workplace. The palette is cleaned and wiped, squeeze drops of oil paints in the colour sequence and to pour a little jar of linseed oil. I use very little synthetics brushes shown in ...
I used a part of watches for this pendant as a base ;)You need the following materials and tools:
copper wire 1.1 mm
copper wire 0.3 mm
alcohol (to degrease)
stained glass paints and glass contour
a small hammer with an anvil to slightly flatten the wire ...
- small wooden hoop
- silk strings, colour HTS-49
- Italian sequins 4 mm No. 396w
- Italian sequins 3 mm No. 3344w
- Italian sequins 3 mm No. 5009w
- Italian sequins butterflies No. 3027
- Japanese seed beads 15/0 gold
- Japanese Toho 11/0 seed beads purple #2219
- Fire Polished beads 3mm ...
To create a spectacular decoration, you don't always need a lot of materials, effort and time. In my opinion, it is more important to have a good taste, the ability to combine colours and styles and to stop in time. And, of course, being careful!I gathered ideas of simple ornaments made of ...
Today I want to share with you an idea of making a pendant in the shape of two charming lovers! I hope it will be interesting and simple :)
1. Work surface (I have glass from the frame).
2. Sculpting tools: stacks, art knife, metal ball tool, etc.
3. Red, white, brown and green polymer ...