16 topics found with this keyword
Today I will tell you how to work with UV resin and contours for its filling.
To create a pendant, you will need:
1) contours for filling in crystals form;
2) UV resin;
3) color schemes (I use 3 colors: blue, green, red);
4) plastic mixing sticks (I have coffee sticks);
5) mixing tanks (suitable ...
I offer you a tutorial on how to create a pendant made of copper sheet and filled with "jewellery" epoxy resin.
You will need:
- large gas burner;
- small pliers, round pliers, wire cutters, tweezers, metal scissors;
- file, sandpaper;
- anvil and hammer (can be two hammer-one in as an ...
It is very easy to make such a bracelet, even novice seamstresses can make it.
We will need:
a magnetic clasp for bracelets;
frames for beads;
a connecting ring;
a separating bead;
you may need pincers.
Cut two strips of cord of the desired ...
Today you will see how to create a pendant with a piece of nacre of 2x2.3 cm and a hand painting on it.
Prepare your workplace. The palette is cleaned and wiped, squeeze drops of oil paints in the colour sequence and to pour a little jar of linseed oil. I use very little synthetics brushes shown in ...
I used a part of watches for this pendant as a base ;)You need the following materials and tools:
copper wire 1.1 mm
copper wire 0.3 mm
alcohol (to degrease)
stained glass paints and glass contour
a small hammer with an anvil to slightly flatten the wire ...
- small wooden hoop
- silk strings, colour HTS-49
- Italian sequins 4 mm No. 396w
- Italian sequins 3 mm No. 3344w
- Italian sequins 3 mm No. 5009w
- Italian sequins butterflies No. 3027
- Japanese seed beads 15/0 gold
- Japanese Toho 11/0 seed beads purple #2219
- Fire Polished beads 3mm ...
To create a spectacular decoration, you don't always need a lot of materials, effort and time. In my opinion, it is more important to have a good taste, the ability to combine colours and styles and to stop in time. And, of course, being careful!I gathered ideas of simple ornaments made of ...
Today I want to share with you an idea of making a pendant in the shape of two charming lovers! I hope it will be interesting and simple :)
1. Work surface (I have glass from the frame).
2. Sculpting tools: stacks, art knife, metal ball tool, etc.
3. Red, white, brown and green polymer ...
Let me introduce you to my marine friend. Meet Octopus Heliotropium, simply put — Octopus of heliotrope colour. I'm glad to offer to your attention the result of our almost co-creativity.
I must say that 3 days is a period spent by skilled needlewomen tirelessly working from dawn to dusk over a ...
Today I want to share with you the experience of creation a pendant of copper wire in the technique of wire wrap.
- wire of several diameters (2mm, 1mm, 1.2 mm, 0.2-0.3 mm for wrapping)
- cabochon (I had a dichroic glass)
- copper beads
- diagonal cutting pliers
- round-nose pliers
Today we will weave a simple and beautiful pendant in the shape of a semicircle of wooden beads.
I used DHH knot (mostly) and square knot, and expanded fastening with a lock inside.
- cotton cord 1 mm diameter, (I used synthetic): 2 cherry cuts per 1 mm, 1 cut of 60 cm and 1 white ...
1. Earring fixture — 2 pcs
2. Bale — 1 pc
3. Caps for beads — 3 pcs
4. Rose bead, natural coral — 3 pcs
5. Pins — 3 pcs
6. Crystals — 3 pcs
Pick beads and caps on pins in the order that you like.
Spin the pins into rings. And leave a loop for the pendant.
Put the bale in ...