Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with hands

14 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
In this video tutorial I want to show you how to make a simple, but bright and stylish brooch with a stylized cornflower made of polymer clay. Materials and tools: baked polymer clay, blue-green and blue, translucent polymer clay; liquid polymer clay; artistic dry pastels in dark blue color; mother ...
  In this video tutorial, you will find how to make a poppy from foamiran with your own hands. I will show you how to create a middle, petals and how to assemble the flower. To work, you do not need any special tools! You will only need materials, your golden hands and attention! :)
In this video, I have made inedible phone cases. For the first cover I used clay of turquoise, purple, pink and chocolate colors. I mixed them with white to obtain more delicate shades. I do not recommend a specific clay manufacturer, because I do not see much difference. I used ready glaze that ...
In this video I will show you how to make a bottle cold porcelain decor. The idea is so simple that it can be repeated by anyone and it does not take much time. As a primer, I used a napkin that was glued to the PVA glue. You can simply ground the surface with putty, acrylic paint or glue. I made ...
To do it, you`ll need the following: handkerchief; scissors; felt; glue gun; clasp for a brooch; toothpick. Take a new handkerchief. Cut out squares of 3 x 3 cm. You will need 39 squares for a brooch 5 wide.   Take one square and fold it diagonally. Then, middle it. Glue open corners.  Begin ...
Let`s create a stylized sunflower in quilling technique. You can use ready-made strips of paper for quilling, I cut them out myself. So, do not pay attention to the length of my strips :)  For work, we will need: strips of colored paper, toothpick, glue pencil, superglue (or PVA glue), stamp pad and ...
I hate to throw away useful things. Today I offer you to make a bullfinch of a deodorant ball. I have thought how to use plastic balls from deodorants for a long time. I have gathered them quite a lot. And now, a bullfinch — another Christmas toy in my collection. The necessary materials and ...
When we were asked in our childhood who we wanted to be when we would grow up, many proudly said: "An astronaut!". And if the childhood dream remained a dream, and the stars and planets didn't get closer to you, you can create Christmas decorations with this tutorial and make your own ...
In this guide I will show you how to sculpt a My Little Ponny figure of polymer clay. We will sculpt ponies with a minimum amount of tools. For the work we need: polymer clay — white, yellow, red, green, brown, black (if you don't have one of these colors, it can be mixed); fimo gel or other ...
Take: - clay - spoon - board for modelling - toothpick Take a block of black clay. And roll a ball, attach it to the spoon: Make wings: And a belly: Then the eyes: The pupils: And the beak with paws: Make the nostrils: 11. For the penguin sculpt blue cap. To do this, take blue and ...
The DIY is suitable for beginners and for those who work with foam when you need to quickly make flowers :) Materials and tools: - punchers - super-glue - toothpick - white and green foam - wire - tape   Cut flowers. I use a puncher: Cut out what is painted with scissors. Stretch the petals and ...
Today I want to talk about how you can create a set of jewellery out of foam. Materials and tools: Iranian foam mould of a Lotus petal iron melamine sponge small scissors instant glue orange stick toothpick acrylic paint half-matt acrylic varnish brush thin brush thin wire pins metal ball tool ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений