Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with polymer clay

106 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5...9 Дальше
I present to your attention a small master class "Easter chickens". I had absolutely no plans to do anything for Easter, but my family asked me to make two chickens for my godson. While I was making them, I remembered my childhood and how I used to play with live chickens at my grandmother ...
"The Gryphon in Deuteronomy is mentioned among birds. The gloss says: the Gryphon has four legs, a head and wings like an eagle, and the rest of the body like a lion. The Gryphon lives in the Hyperborean mountains, and is very hostile to horses and humans. In its nest it puts an ...
The base for the box was made of 2 mm thick cardboard. The main part was made of 5 parts, the cover of 3 parts. The dimensions indicated in the video. All the details were joined together with glue. Two square parts connected to the lid for a tight fit to the base of the box. I decorated the box ...
To create this simple flower, in addition to clay and paints, you will need a little more patience. The work is not difficult, but painstaking.  We will need: Cold porcelain (I have Japanese material Luna). Oil paints: magenta red, grass green, zinc white. Brush (preferably synthetic) ...
27.01.2020 15:06  |  
The miniature is a fairy tale that we create ourselves, with our own hands! The tutorial consists of three parts. Part one: "Box" Part two: "Miniature furniture" Part three: "Decoration" I hope you enjoyed it! Sincerely yours, Julia
Hello everyone! I was inspired by nostalgic memories from my childhood of how we used to look at the winter street from the room — through the frozen windows. And the windows froze very nicely, all in unique patterns! I immediately wanted to transfer the image of a winter window to some of my own ...
In this video tutorial, we will model slices of dried orange together, and then tint them with acrylic paints. Enjoy your viewing.
In order to make such brooches, you need a minimum of tools and minimal skills with polymer clay.   For work you will need:- red polymer clay (I have Fimo Effect 202);- a blade of a stationery knife;- brooch pin;- liquid plastic (fimo gel)- extruder (you can without it, just roll ...
I want to continue the theme of jewelry made of polymer clay. I made three-dimensional whales-brooches and a pendant. It turned out very nice! In addition to creating jewelry, I tried to focus on the back side of the brooch, because it is no less important than the front! I hope you enjoy this ...
Hello dears!Today I will show the recipe of an appetizing apple pie from polymer clay! This miniature can be made not only in the form of jewelry, all kinds of pendants and key chains, but also as a miniature for toys, dollhouses, accessory for creative work in other techniques. How cool it will be, ...
In this video tutorial I want to show you how to make a simple, but bright and stylish brooch with a stylized cornflower made of polymer clay. Materials and tools: baked polymer clay, blue-green and blue, translucent polymer clay; liquid polymer clay; artistic dry pastels in dark blue color; mother ...
See 4 ideas for creative recycling of drug bottles. These are interesting and beautiful ideas for the house - so to speak, recycling with benefit. You can implement these ideas with your own hands, fast and easy. For work we used the following materials: acrylic paint; hot glue, polymer glue; ...
1 2 3 4 5...9 Дальше

Модальное окно для уведомлений