Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with swarovski

12 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I am glad to present to your attention a video master class on creating stud earrings with Swarovski beads! Following the master class, you will create wonderful handmade earrings! They are remarkable not only for their size, but also for the time and material costs! They are simply magnificent for ...
I present you a video master class on the creation of earrings made of beads and Swarovski crystals! Following the master class you will create evening earrings made of beads and Swarovski crystals. Each crystal will be braided by you with a handmade texture frame and will gain special value. ...
I present to your attention a video tutorial on creating ''Amedea'' earrings made of beads and Swarovski crystals! Materials: *Swarovski Rivoli 14 mm Amethyst (#204) — 2 pieces; *Swarovski drops 14×10 mm Amethyst (#204) — 2 pieces; *Swarovski ...
I've kept this DIY for a long time in my chest. Now I decided to take it out and publish. Good thing must not get lost!This is the first DIY that I publish at the Livemaster.I apologize for the photo quality. The DIY was written in winter. I took the photos of products lighted by a fluorescent ...
When you smile the stars align. Flower of the Universe, And child of mine. Let me accompany you today to the wonderful world where the Flower Universe is born.  Materials and tools: 4122 Oval Rivoli 18х13 5 mm, colour: Dark Red — 1 pc 4122 Rivoli Oval 8x6 mm colour: Dark Red — 5 pcs 4120 Fancy ...
You need: - small wooden hoop - silk strings, colour HTS-49 - Italian sequins 4 mm No. 396w - Italian sequins 3 mm No. 3344w - Italian sequins 3 mm No. 5009w - Italian sequins butterflies No. 3027 - Japanese seed beads 15/0 gold - Japanese Toho 11/0 seed beads purple #2219 - Fire Polished beads 3mm ...
I often get emails with questions about the technology I use for sewing and embroidering my velvet handbags, and one of the most common questions is, 'I really want to make a handbag, but also really afraid of velvet and working with it.' Yes, rightly considered, velvet is one of the most ...
This DIY is for everyone and those who have never held needles in hands but really wants to try. You need: 1) Decorative felt. 2) Swarovski rhinestones No. 3223 12x6 mm, black, can be replaced by crystals in frames. 3) TOHO beads 10/0 round No. 49, black. 4) TOHO beads 11/0 round No. 25D, ...
If you like Swarovski crystals, this DIY is for you. Materials and tools: Round Miyuki seed beads, 11/0 and 15/0 (#191 and #401). Superduo (24k gold). Greek Cross 8 mm and 14 mm, frames for them. Greek Cross pendants 14 mm. Swarovski Chaton, 4 mm in the setting (Chrysolite Opal). Bicone 3 mm and ...
None of the flames is different, but together they merge into one. They are happy to warm a living room every night... My aim was to create different, but at the same time the same earrings, every item of which should not have been repeated, but the earrings should look like one set. ...
In China, fish is considered a symbol of abundance, so fish is a Feng Shui talisman that brings prosperity and well-being. This fact explains the Chinese tradition of gifting fish for New Year, thus wishing good luck and financial prosperity in the upcoming year. Today I want to offer you a DIY on ...
When inspiration comes but you lack time, write down your ideas or sketch them in a special notebook like many artists do. I usually send emails to myself. Until recently, none of the ideas has been worked on. The letter with the jellyfish, which I sent myself half a year ago, was also one of them. ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений