Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with beads

155 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5...13 Дальше
Have you already felt the spring? And even though the snow is still on the lawns, and you have to wrap your neck in a scarf, some subtle note of spring has already appeared in the air. I suggest a little poshamanit and pozazyvat a real warm spring, and at the same time embellish the house with a ...
Welcome to all who are interested in my master class!  Straight to the point! Materials we will need: Body fabric (body or beige calico, thick cambric, not knitwear). Body fabric (white or colored, depending on the intended color scheme of the doll's clothing), preferably of the same ...
13.03.2020 16:08  |  
On the eve of Easter, everyone is stocking up on eggs, and my youngest daughter and I have come up with a way to make angels out of egg packaging. So, here's what you'll need: Egg packaging (we had one with rounded sides). Wooden beads (better with a hole, we had without it, but we ...
Today I decided to show you how to quickly and easily create a beautiful accessory - flowers from fabric. Fabric flowers can be used to decorate clothing (dress, t-shirt, t-shirt, belt), to create accessories (bags, headbands, hair clips, and more). To work, we will need: 1. Cuts of fabric (we will ...
The very first flowers, so delicate, fragile and bright! I will show you how you can make an original gift with your own hands for the spring holiday Easter, the symbols of which are traditionally these flowers. They symbolize the resurrection of nature after the winter cold. Fresh flowers decorate ...
Bear brooches appeared as a consequence of the urgent need to use (do not throw away!) pieces of fleece that remained after cutting toys. For those smart guys who understand everything from the first photo (like me) and who are only bored by lengthy explanations (like me), the title photo will be ...
29.01.2020 11:00  |  
Hello, friends! Today I propose to create a product from the category of luxury jewelry. All of you, for sure, have seen collages of products on the Internet, in social networks, under the heading "I Want vs. I Can", products that I want to buy, but they are not available financially VS ...
I want to offer you a tutorial on creating of elegant "Snow Maiden" earrings in the macrame technique. Materials: 1.Synthetic thread; 2. Beads; 3. Hardware rings — 2 PCs.; 4. Earring fixtures — 2 PCs.; 5. Pliers; 6. Tailor's pin. Process Description: 1. Cut 6 strands of 75- ...
24.12.2019 15:42  |  
Let's try to sew a fairly simple brooch in the form of a moose. Moose is not only a symbol of Canada, they are strong, swim well, hop from apples in the fall and lick the salt :) We will sew at once on two similar patterns, the size of my mooses is 4 cm. Patterns are also drawn by me. So let&# ...
Today we will crochet a little pocket baby rat with you! It will be a great New Year souvenir, and if you hang it by the tail, it can be a keychain that protects you all over the year 2020! A bit of yarn, 1 hour of your time and minimum of skills in crocheting. Oh, I love it in a simple, even a ...
Detailed tutorial: how to sew a decor with a cute llama for the nursery with your own hands. Llama print is now very popular. And also in this tutorial you will learn how to make a decorative cord, pompom and tassel.  
02.12.2019 10:39  |  
    Make a pincushion with your own hands. Sew a mouse pincushion In this video, I show how to sew such a cute mouse pincushion. Although it might look like a hedgehog too, especially when there already are needles in it. You can use it for its intended purpose, and you can give ...
1 2 3 4 5...13 Дальше

Модальное окно для уведомлений