Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with fimo

7 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Hello everyone! I was inspired by nostalgic memories from my childhood of how we used to look at the winter street from the room — through the frozen windows. And the windows froze very nicely, all in unique patterns! I immediately wanted to transfer the image of a winter window to some of my own ...
The New year is coming, and I want to share a festive DIY with you! Ley's make a nice souvenir for guests — a red winter mitten magnet out of polymer clay!  You need:  polymer clay, red + white knife template super glue needle toothpick magnet rolling pin Roll red clay to 1-1,5 mm. Cut out ...
1. Materials and tools 2. Blanks In my case, the grass is monochromatic, but consists of two fields with a clear border. The thinner the ribbon, the smaller and sleeker the grass would be.  At this stage all pieces are covered with fingerprints - this is normal and it is not necessary to be fixed) ...
Hello, I want to share this DIY on modeling of polymer clay. Today I will show you how to make oatmeal cookies with chocolate icing. You need:1) Dark and light brown polymer clay2) Fimo gel3) Toothbrush4) Scalpel5) Toothpick6) A lid for mixing chocolate icing 1. Roll a ball of light brown clay. ...
Hello! Easter is comming, so today I will show you how you can sculpt such cute earrings for the holiday. Wish you all creative success! You need:1. Clay: white, green, pink, blue and black. I use Fimo - you need to bake it for 10 minutes at a temperature of 110 C.2. Scalpel.3. Toothpick.4. ...
I started doing it because I still had a Christmas one on the front door ... Yes, I'm ashamed. But without a wreath the door looks bald! :) And I had nothing to replace it with... So an idea came to make a spring wreath. So take: - wreath base - polymer clay - rolling pin for clay - ...
Prepare the following materials and tools: 1. Polymer clay of two or three colours 2. Knife 3. Modeling round stick for rolling out petals 4. Gloves (in order not to leave fingerprints) 5. Two pins and a pair of earring wires 6. Pasta machine 7. Surface for baking (I used glass)  8. ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений