Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with gas burner

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
My name is Anna, and until recently, I has been an observer of the Livemaster creative life. Having gained courage and some experience, I decided that it was time to come out of the shadows! Therefore, I would like to meet and tell a little about myself. I has been drawing almost all my life (except ...
I have made decor of old boards and dry branches. This is a great home decor idea and not only. Decor can be made in a couple of hours and decorate your room. You will need:• any old boards (can be rotten);• dry branches of any tree;• screws;• hot glue;&# ...
27.01.2019 08:29  |  
We present you our video tutorial on how to make a wooden photo background in 8 steps. We use the capped billet of pine boards with a size of 60 cm x 60 cm. You can also use ordinary furniture board, which is sold in hardware stores in various sizes. Let us begin! 1. Preparing the surface for ...
I want to share with you the technique of creating a one-size wire snake ring. The snake turns out quite unusual, it looks interesting and anyone can make it with own hands from a wire. So, you need: copper wire, diameter 1,3 / 0,8 / 0,3 mm a bead — stone or any other 4 copper beads, diameter 2 and ...
Today I will show you quite complicated  but interesting creation process of a pendant.   So, you need: - wire (German silver) 1.3 mm, 0.8 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.3 mm - gemstone (I used a cubic Zirconia / phianite) - pliers - graver / file / grindstone - sandpaper - polishing paste - solder (I have soft)   ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений