Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with corrugated board

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
12.02.2020 12:03  |  
I offer you an organizer for sewing threads. Its size: height 30 cm, width 27 cm. Number of threads — 120 PCs.     To work, I needed:   binding cardboard, corrugated cardboard, cardboard tube; Moment Crystal glue, glue gun, PVA glue; linen, linen lace; wooden chopsticks ...
I made a decorative vase from toilet paper and putty. The vase is decorative and you can not pour water in it, but it is wonderful to decorate your home. Making a vase is not difficult and does not require expensive materials. You will need: ball; plastic cup; paper tape; corrugated board; toilet ...
Interesting decor idea of jute rope and shells. This handmade decor can be done in a few hours and decorate the wall or hang on the door. The idea is not new, but always relevant. You will need:* jute rope 10 meters;* jute twine;* piece of wallpaper;• corrugated cardboard;• hot glue and PVA glue;* ...
2 interesting ideas how to make a handmade organizer. Crafts with your own hands are always unique and develop imagination. The first organizer is a bit more complicated and consists of three sections, and the second one is simple, but also beautiful. To make an organizer you will need: plastic ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений