Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with ear wires

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I think many masters are familiar with the work of Eva Thyssen. I personally find her work very inspiring, sometimes I dare to repeat her motives, but of course I still have to grow to her level. Today I will tell you and show you how to make my jewelry. Creating jewelry from polymer clay in the ...
My name is Nadezhda, I create flowers and jewelry from plastic suede (foam Eva, foamiran).In this video I want to show how I create miniature earrings. We need:- marshmallow foam Eva (red);- cincfoil of 30 mm in diameter (how to draw it, I showed in one of his videos here>);- Bulka ...
In this tutorial we will remind you how to use epoxy resin and once again prove that you can fill anything with it! That it is not difficult! That the result (if you follow the instructions) is always interesting and unusual! Many artists certainly have a treasured box with natural materials, now ...
I present to your attention a video tutorial on creating "Victoria" earrings from beads and Swarovski crystals! Materials: Swarovski crystals 18x13mm; lacquer Royal Blue (#001L110S); Miyuki Delica beads 11/0 DB-47 (Sapphire SL);  Miyuki Delica beads 11 ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений